Zuhal Yılmaz Library
Zuhal Yilmaz Library, which is located in the Ereğli Education Faculty, was established for students in the 2011-2012 academic year. There was a small library in the faculty since 18 March 1997. Renovated Zuhal Yılmaz Library has many innovations.
Library is open from 08:30 to 21:00 on weekdays.
- Students, academicians and other staff can access the resources in the library collection, access databases through their own computers or their own mobile computers, and scan catalogs.
- Students can borrow all resources except scientific publications.
- Some publications in the library are not borrowed in order to ensure if there is not enough resource and that all users of existing books can benefit from it.
- Borrowed books will be returned within 15 days, with the user having the right to extend the period of the book once in 15 days.
- Students can borrow 3 books at the same time and academicians can borrow 5 books at the same time.
- There are 15 computers in Zuhal Yilmaz Library, including 2 disabled computers that allow unlimited internet access.
- Users need to use university e-mail addresses and passwords to use internet Access.
- All computers are offered to the user service free of charge only for educational and scientific research purposes.
Our students benefit from wireless internet service with their own computers. In order to benefit from this service, you need to make the necessary arrangements by
following the guidelines below.